The Vigilant Hose Company of Emmitsburg, Maryland, is currently seeking prospective buyers for the sale of Engine 63, a 1989 Pierce Lance Pumper. Sealed Offers can be mailed to Vigilant Hose Company - P.O. Box 171, Emmitsburg, Maryland 21727.
Interested parties can contact Fire Chief Chad Umbel at 240-674-0154 for further information.
Engine 63 is still currently in service.
Engine description and accessories below:
- Cummins NTC 400 Engine
- Allison HT740 Transmission
- 1250 GPM Waterous CS Pump - Serial #- 15780W
- Currently has 885.5 Hours, 67,921 miles (miles count when pump is in gear)
- 10-Person Cab with 9 SCBA seats
- 200' Booster Reel out of rear compartment
- 4 Crosslays
- 1- 100'
- 2- 200'
- 1- 300'
- Rear Hose Bed with 2 metal dividers
- 1,000 gallon ploy water tank w/ lifetime warranty
- Motorized ladder rack over officer side compartment
- 2- 10' Hard Suction over driver side compartments
All new tires (Good Year G296 MSA) Installed in 2017
Inspected Annually (DOT and Pump Tested)
Regular Maintenance (Records available upon request)